We are a local, family-owned business. This plays a huge role in who we are as a company and how we serve the Lakeway and Georgetown communities. The Aero Designed team was asked four questions and their responses show the level of service our customers can expect from our dedicated team members.
1. How long have you worked for Aero Designed Systems?
2. How would you describe the company culture?
3. In your own words, what makes Aero Designed Systems different from other HVAC companies?
4. Anything else you would like to add about working for a family-owned business?
Terry Slack, Owner
2) Professional with a positive environment – looking out for each other and the customer.
3) We separate ourselves from other companies by doing what we say we are going to do when we say we are going to do it and charge a fair price. Others say it, but we uphold it for our customers every day.
4) As a family business, we are a close-knit group of people aiming for the same goal… “Quality Service, in a Timely Manner, Every Time!”
Paul Slack, Business Manager
1. Since 2000 – when my dad purchased the company, but I have been running calls since 2008.
2. I feel like our culture here at Aero could be described as a family. We do work that we love, with people that we like, not just put up with. We treat each other with respect and help one another out whenever the opportunity arrives.
3. We have a high degree of pride in what we do! We do not just do the job, but we do the job in such away that anyone can see that it was a good job – whether you have a lot of experience with HVAC Systems or not. We also believe that anyone that we work for becomes a part of our family and we treat them with the same respect we give to one another.
4. Working for this business has given me opportunities to advance and grow in my knowledge that I do not believe I could have obtained as quickly somewhere else.
Roger Davidson, Service manager / Technician
“I joined the Aero Designed team 12 years ago. I was looking for an honest employer and a place of employment where I wasn’t just a number. I wanted to work for a company I could grow with but not get too large. At Aero Designed Systems, it’s all about teamwork and keeping customers happy.”
Jonathan Slack, Installer
1. I’ve worked for Aero Designed on and off for 8 years.
2. We strive to be our very best at everything we do. We are just one big happy family working to make the best experience for every customer.
3. We’re different from other HVAC companies because of our commitment to quality and customer service. We go beyond to meet the needs of every customer. Most companies will say that, but we prove it through hard work and dedication.
4. Aero Designed Systems is like a family! They treat you with respect, build lasting friendships, and push you to be the best employee you can be.
Heather, Office Manager
1. I’ve worked for Aero Designed since November of 2014, so 2 years and 2 months.
2. A great encouraging and supportive environment with affluent professionals to work with, and for.
3. They take the time to see what is wrong with the system, explain it, and give you options to fix the problem. They also do routine maintenance to help your system lasting longer.
4. They are more personable compared to corporate companies.
Jake Leo, Technician
1. I’ve worked for Aero almost a year now.
2. I would describe the culture of the company as being very honest and proud of our work.
3. We’re different from other HVAC companies in the way that we care so much about the work we do. We’re craftsmen, when we do a job we don’t just slap a unit in. We take the time to make even the most insignificant parts look top notch. I can leave a job and feel darn good about it.
4. This company has not held me back and that’s rare. A lot of A/C company’s don’t want to let you progress, but Aero wants you to. I think it has to do with us feeling like a small tight knit group and everyone needs to be an all around all-star. I don’t have the years of experience as some technicians but I do have the knowledge to make up for it and they saw that. It has been a blessing to be allowed to work and grow with this family-owned business. I expect to have more years to come!
Justin Carrell, Technician
1. I’ve worked for Aero for around 10 months.
2. The company culture is friendly, tight-knit, and hard working.
3. What makes Aero different from other HVAC companies is the family oriented nature and how we constantly strive for customer satisfaction.
4. I personally like working for this family-owned business, the relationship between coworkers feels more like a family.